Brad Bernstein is the founder and Director of the Broad Institute Epigenomics Program. The mission of the program is to define the regulatory potential of the human genome and its role in human health and disease.
The Program consists of:
- Director Brad Bernstein and Co-Director Cigall Kadoch
- A steering committee of Boston area scientists and Broad staff scientists
- 3 core staff scientist led groups, led by program Associate Directors Chuck Epstein, Noam Shoresh, and Andi Gnirke.
- A large community of Broad Associate member labs.
The key areas of the Program are:
- Epigenome Mapping
- Computational Epigenomics
- Epigenetics of Disease
- Cancer Epigenetics
- Cell Fate Decisions
Would you like to know more about the Program?
Contact Liz Gaskell, Program Scientific Advisor (email@example.com).
Weekly seminar series – email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list